Come “Sing, Dance, Celebrate!” with Milwaukee Children’s Choir at its final concert of the season. The contagious music will have you humming and tapping your toes for days to come. The choirs will perform both contemporary songs and works from the masters. As a special treat, singers will repeat excerpts from their recent performance of Peter Pan with Milwaukee Ballet. The concert ends with hundreds of young people singing a song to remind us that the “rhythm of life is a powerful beat, puts a tingle in your fingers and a tingle in your feet!”
Concert details: Sing, Dance, Celebrate, 3 pm Sunday May 23, 2010. South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center (SMPAC), 901 15th Ave, South Milwaukee, WI. Tickets $13 adult / $10 senior (65+) / $8 student (any age). Tickets available at the SMPAC by phone 414-766-5049 or at the door.
- Local filmmaker's video goes viral again
- Brookfield Son Has Parents Singing His Song on May 20th
- UUCW Performance Series Friday, Feb. 6, 7:30 pm
- Local Residents Participate in ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOO'S NEST at Sunset Playhouse
- Local Resident Volunteering At Sunset Playhouse
- Brookfield Resident Performs in Acacia Theatre's "Jane Austen's Persuasion"
- Milwaukee Festival Brass presents: "Impressions of Cornwall"
- "Adults Skate Too" Ice Skating Exhibition
- KIDS from Brookfield?
- Artists Working in Education Art Display & Reception