Washington County Fair Park and the Agricultural and Industrial Society are proud to announce that Bob Fish Buick GMC Truck, Inc. will be the presenting sponsor of this year’s Washington County Fair.
The preferred dealership within the new General Motors has been a fixture in West Bend and the region for nearly three decades.
The company’s president, Kristy Fish-Weir, said community was important to her late father and she wants to continue that tradition.
“Bob Fish Buick GMC Truck is excited to continue my father’s legacy of support for the community by sponsoring this great Washington County tradition,” Fish-Weir said.
Bob Fish started the company in 1981. He was known as a tremendously talented businessman who would share his knowledge with anyone. Bob Fish Buick GMC Truck, Inc. has been recognized for excellence in sales and service for the last 29 years.
Mr. Fish died in 2008.
Vice President Ginny Fish-Wagner said her father was also a compassionate person giving generously to numerous organizations, including Washington County Fair Park.
“Fair Park, and especially the Fair, hold a special place for our family,” Fish-Wagner said.
AIS is proud to have Bob Fish Buick GMC Truck sponsor the county’s largest event, said Scott Remmel, AIS president.
“AIS is honored to have our longstanding relationship with Bob Fish continue with the 2010 Washington County Fair,” Remmel said.
AIS is a non-profit organization charged with operating the Washington County Fair and hosting over 350 events per year at Washington County Fair Park.
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Free Workshop Provides Tips On How to Save a Soaked Cellphone
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Wisconsin Luxury Home Market(ing) Trends
- Charter Manufacturing Purchases Mequon Office Building
- Mequon Resident is all Smiles at Froedtert Hospital
- Volunteer Center community volunteering
- Psychic & Healing Fair