Aging loved ones need options for end of life care. Our beloved mother, grandmother, and great grandmother Peg longed to stay home for her end of life care, but we were unable to find the professional care that was needed in order to keep her safe and comfortable in her own home. After exploring some of the larger facilities in the North Shore area, a neighbor shared with us an option we were unaware of. The Silver Springs of Mequon, a small residential facility located in Solar Heights on Silver Avenue fit our criterea perfectly!
A beautiful pink brick home, a lovely neighborhood, a loving staff, led by owner Jacquelynn Chiarelli; was truly the answer to our prayers. When Peg entered this facility we thought she had only weeks to live. The proactive efforts of the staff along with hospice care gave Peg the gift of 5 more months of comfort and interaction with her family. We are eternally grateful for every kindness shown to her and to us. The dignity and respect that you showed Peg will never be forgotten and our heartfelt thanks go to every member of the staff.
To the neighbors who continue to post NO SUPPORT FOR CBRF signs on their lawns, please understand the demoralizing effect the signs have on the loved ones of these 7 or less residents.
For the neighbors who do not have signs on their lawns, my family and I are truly grateful.
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Free Workshop Provides Tips On How to Save a Soaked Cellphone
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Wisconsin Luxury Home Market(ing) Trends
- Charter Manufacturing Purchases Mequon Office Building
- Mequon Resident is all Smiles at Froedtert Hospital
- Volunteer Center community volunteering
- Psychic & Healing Fair