Peter J. Stone, a partner at Foley & Lardner LLP, was elected president of the Legal Aid Society of Milwaukee Board of Directors. This organization is one of the nation’s oldest, continuously operating, public interest law firms. Its 14 member board works closely with the Legal Aid Society's staff, which encompasses an award-winning team of 29 lawyers, 9 social workers and 8 legal assistants to annually provide legal services to 8,000 of Milwaukee’s most vulnerable residents.
Stone is a resident of Mequon and works out of Foley's Milwaukee office in the areas of Distribution & Franchise, General Commercial Litigation and Intellectual Property Litigation.
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Free Workshop Provides Tips On How to Save a Soaked Cellphone
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Wisconsin Luxury Home Market(ing) Trends
- Charter Manufacturing Purchases Mequon Office Building
- Mequon Resident is all Smiles at Froedtert Hospital
- Volunteer Center community volunteering
- Psychic & Healing Fair