The Fox Point Farmers' Market welcomes back Jack Juraska this week for a two-hour set of popular covers and the blues. Jack plays guitar and harmonica and invites you to stop by and enjoy the music!
This year the market features 27 vendors who sell fresh produce, flowers, meat, cheese, chicken and range-free eggs. A wide variety of prepared foods are available to enjoy at the market or at home, including 11 varieties of gluten-free enchiladas, fresh ravioli, egg rolls, Greek specialties and tamales. Stop by Afro Fusion and try African and Jamaican food.
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Free Workshop Provides Tips On How to Save a Soaked Cellphone
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Wisconsin Luxury Home Market(ing) Trends
- Charter Manufacturing Purchases Mequon Office Building
- Mequon Resident is all Smiles at Froedtert Hospital
- Volunteer Center community volunteering
- Psychic & Healing Fair