Milwaukee Homeless Veterans Services is an all-volunteer agency that helps veterans in need. This advocacy group runs a food pantry, serves a weekly breakfast and provides furnishings for veterans setting up their own apartments.
Each year the Milwaukee North Sunshine Rotary and the Fox Point Farmers' Market sponsor a kitchen drive to benefit veterans in need. What is needed? Everything you use in your own kitchen! Cookware, dishes, silverware, glasses and new kitchen towels are appreciated.
Drop off items at the Fox Point Farmers' Market July 19 between 8-noon. For larger items or appliances please call Dennis Johnson, 414-8120-0655.
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Free Workshop Provides Tips On How to Save a Soaked Cellphone
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Wisconsin Luxury Home Market(ing) Trends
- Charter Manufacturing Purchases Mequon Office Building
- Mequon Resident is all Smiles at Froedtert Hospital
- Volunteer Center community volunteering
- Psychic & Healing Fair