The music of Eric and Carley Baer will be featured at the Fox Point Farmers' Market July 12 from 10:00 to noon. This father-daughter duo writes original music with humor and wit. They also perform popular music.
Market hours are 8-noon. We've grown and have twenty-seven vendors selling Wisconsin produce, meat, eggs, syrup and cheese. Prepared foods are available to enjoy at the market or at home.
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Free Workshop Provides Tips On How to Save a Soaked Cellphone
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Wisconsin Luxury Home Market(ing) Trends
- Charter Manufacturing Purchases Mequon Office Building
- Mequon Resident is all Smiles at Froedtert Hospital
- Volunteer Center community volunteering
- Psychic & Healing Fair