Moms, aunts and grandmas come share a special day in a Royal way with your Princess or Princesses on Sunday, March 23rd from 2pm - 5pm at the Marian Center for Nonprofits, 3211 South Lake Drive, Milwaukee WI 53235.
Milwaukee’s My Princess & Me is a very special event to inspire little girls 5 – 12 years of age to realize their natural imagination can transform into reality in an afternoon of royal entertainment and empowerment....
Girls may dress in their favorite princess costume or best party dress. This is NOT a Competition.
Princess Tickets are $50 and Includes a Tiara, Princess banner, Royal Dining, Cupcake & Princess Punch, Princess hairstyling and make-up application, Nail Painting, Professional Princess Photo w/Royalty or mom, show Ticket to Miss Milwaukee Organization Pageants and the grand finale at 5:00pm. Participating in the “Parade of Princesses” in the Miss Milwaukee Organization Pageants.
Queen Mom, Aunt or Grandma Ticket are $25. It includes the Royal Dining and Show Ticket for Miss Milwaukee Organization Pageant at 5pm.
There will also be live Entertainment by Miss Milwaukee Outstanding Teen 2013 and Miss Southern WI Outstanding Teen 2013, music & dancing, guest appearance & autographs: Miss Southern Wisconsin & others.
Deadline to order tickets is March 16th. Order Tickets Online: www.missmilwaukee.org/milwaukee-s-my-princess-me.html Order by Mail: download the flyer online. Questions? Email: Doris: email@example.com call (414) 483-6493. Proceeds benefit Children’s Miracle Network and the Miss Milwaukee Scholarship Organization.
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Free Workshop Provides Tips On How to Save a Soaked Cellphone
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Wisconsin Luxury Home Market(ing) Trends
- Charter Manufacturing Purchases Mequon Office Building
- Mequon Resident is all Smiles at Froedtert Hospital
- Volunteer Center community volunteering
- Psychic & Healing Fair