On Sat., Dec. 14, The Granville Business Improvement District (BID No. 48) in Milwaukee is hosting “Visit Santa in Granville.”
The event will kick off with a Santa Parade beginning at 8:45 a.m. at the Menards located at 8110 W. Brown Deer Rd. and follow through the ring road to Highland Plaza, 8600 W. Brown Deer Rd. Santa, who will be near the Half Price Books at 8514 W. Brown Deer Rd. will arrive in a Crawford Landscaping bucket truck decorated for the holidays and be accompanied by his elves to greet children and parents until 3 p.m., when he needs to return to the North Pole.
From 11 a.m – 1 p.m., Mrs. Claus will provide cookies to the boys and girls on hand. All visitors will also receive a booklet of coupons and specials from local Granville businesses. In addition, there will be a free trolley ride that will travel around the ring road and to all the malls from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Throughout the event, there will be cheerleaders from Vincent High School, holiday carolers, and other activities for the entire family.
About Granville Business Improvement District 48
The Granville Business Improvement District is dedicated to the improvement of the Milwaukee community bordered by 60th Street on the east, 95th Street on the west, Glenbrook Road on the north, and Good Hope Road on the south. There are more than 500 commercial, manufacturing, and retail properties within the district.
The objectives of the Granville BID are to enhance the economic viability of local businesses, enhance property values, maximize business facilities, market and promote the friendliness and qualities of services, enhance the community image through safety and beautification, develop overall area growth, and facilitate economic development and business retention. For more information, visit www.granvillebusiness.org.
- Freistadt 4-H Friends Completes 2015-2016 4-H Year
- St. Agnes Parish Festival
- Free Workshop Provides Tips On How to Save a Soaked Cellphone
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- Join us at the Sussex Farmers Market - Sundays from 9:30 - 1
- St. Mary School Celebrates 100 years!
- Come visit us for Pioneer Kids Day "Down on the Farm"
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6