Join us this Saturday, November 9th for the 8th Annual Artisan's Fair. 75 area artists and vendors will be selling everything from Wearable Art, watercolors, photography, gourmet goodies, jewelry, wood crafts, knitting, felting, recycled art, decorative gourds, luxury bath products, vintage accessories & more... Includes a Silent Auction!
The Artisan Fair is open from 10:00a.m. -4:00p.m.
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Free Workshop Provides Tips On How to Save a Soaked Cellphone
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Wisconsin Luxury Home Market(ing) Trends
- Charter Manufacturing Purchases Mequon Office Building
- Mequon Resident is all Smiles at Froedtert Hospital
- Volunteer Center community volunteering
- Psychic & Healing Fair