Registration for the free computer classes offered in September and October at the Menomonee Falls Public Library will begin on Wednesday, August 28.
Registration is required either in person at the Reference Desk on the second floor or by phone at 262-532-8920. Some classes being offered are single session classes, some are a series of classes. Class size is limited, so early registration is recommended.
Sessions include a class for seniors on computer basics (a series of six weekly classes); using the library catalog (one class); Facebook for seniors (must have an email address prior to attending and know how to access it from a public computer); classes on Microsoft Excel 2007 and Microsoft Word 2007 (each of these is a series of three consecutive weekly sessions requiring knowledge of how to use a mouse and computer); Ereader and laptop held (30 minute individual sessions); how to get a free credit report (one session only October 21); and a genealogy open lab, no registration required.
For full details and more information, please call 262-532-8920 or visit the library's website at home.mf.lib.wi.us.
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Free Workshop Provides Tips On How to Save a Soaked Cellphone
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Wisconsin Luxury Home Market(ing) Trends
- Charter Manufacturing Purchases Mequon Office Building
- Mequon Resident is all Smiles at Froedtert Hospital
- Volunteer Center community volunteering
- Psychic & Healing Fair