The Brown Deer Athletic Booster Club is announcing the formation of the inaugural year of the Brown Deer-Granville Athletic Hall of Fame. The Hall of Fame has been established to recognize alumni and staff who have excelled in one or more high school athletic program and have raised the level of awareness in high school athletics through their distinguished achievement. The intent is to display the athletic accomplishments of people who have been instrumental in creating an excellent athletic tradition at Brown Deer High School.
Nomination forms are available on the district and high school athletics website. Completed forms are to be returned to Brown Deer High School, Attn: Mike Novak, Athletic Director, 8060 N 60th Street, Brown Deer, WI 53223, no later than Friday, June 14, 2013. Questions - call Mike Novak at 371-7015.
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- J&B Construction Company Suggests Best Siding for Wisconsin Weather
- ADVISE FOR SENIOR CITIZENS
- Annual Water Quality Report Available
- Glendale's Fourth of July Community Celebration
- Zentangle with a Wisconsin Theme
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Come visit us for Pioneer Kids Day "Down on the Farm"