In honor of Patrick J. Clemens, Stritch’s director of athletics, and in celebration of the sport management program’s 10th anniversary, Stritch will host a symposium on April 20. The event will run from 9 a.m. -1:30 p.m. in the Sister Camille Kliebhan Conference Center.
The Sport Management Symposium, “Come Today, Discover Tomorrow,” will feature keynote speakers Andy Geiger, director of athletics at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, and Rick Schlesinger, chief operating officer for the Milwaukee Brewers.
The symposium will also present two professional panels focused different areas of the sport industry including public relations, social media, marketing, sponsorships, sporting goods, and collegiate athletics. Panelists will include Russ Hafferkamp, author of CareerBall.
“There will be some great benefits from attending, including networking opportunities and key bits of advice from the experts,” said Dr. Michael Judd, chair of Stritch’s sport management program.
Whether you are just beginning your career or want to learn how to enhance your professional profile, the symposium will accommodate all levels of experience.
Alumni, students, faculty and staff, and community members are invited to participate.
The registration fee includes the symposium and lunch. The cost is $10 for Stritch attendees and $20 for community members.
For more information or to register for the event, visit www.stritch.edu/SportManagement/Events.
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Free Workshop Provides Tips On How to Save a Soaked Cellphone
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Wisconsin Luxury Home Market(ing) Trends
- Charter Manufacturing Purchases Mequon Office Building
- Mequon Resident is all Smiles at Froedtert Hospital
- Volunteer Center community volunteering
- Psychic & Healing Fair