Mequon United Methodist Church is presenting “Eating Healthy When Eating
Out: Navigating the Menu” on Monday, March 25 from 7-8 PM.
Eating out often means getting too much saturated fat, cholesterol, sodium, and
calories. You are invited to join Joan Ewig, Registered Dietitian, from Columbia-St.
Maryʼs Hospital for an interactive discussion on how to read a menu and identify
descriptive terms that will help you make healthier choices and still enjoy eating out.
This program is free and open to the public. Bring your family and friends.
Refreshments will be served. This program is sponsored by the Parish Nurse Ministry
at Mequon United Methodist Church. The church is located at 11011 N. Oriole Lane in
Mequon. Please visit www.mequonumc.org for directions.
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Free Workshop Provides Tips On How to Save a Soaked Cellphone
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Wisconsin Luxury Home Market(ing) Trends
- Charter Manufacturing Purchases Mequon Office Building
- Mequon Resident is all Smiles at Froedtert Hospital
- Volunteer Center community volunteering
- Psychic & Healing Fair