Bellwether Funding, LLC of Brookfield continues to prove that no situation is too big or too complex with the recent closing of a multi million, multi-state project.
Bellwether secured a 15 million dollar loan for a local Real Estate investor facing catastrophic financial weather. The Client, an owner of three separate mobile home parks in Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Florida, was struggling with credit issues and the declining value of their real estate portfolio when their bank asked them to leave.
Bellwether Funding, LLC was able to work with a credit repair service to return the borrower’s credit to a stable place. In addition, Bellwether was able to arrange a loan with a conduit lender that is secured with a mortgage backed security.
Bellwether Funding, LLC has over 85 lenders to refinance commercial loans ranging from investment real estate to unique, special use, retail, office, and industrial properties. Bellwether Funding, LLC helps navigate companies that don’t qualify for bank financing, or have growth needs that exceed normal financing programs to welcomed solutions.
For further information, please contact Bellwether Funding, LLC at (414) 223-5707, Bill@bellwetherfunding.com or go to www.bellwetherfunding.com
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6