The Menomonee Falls High School Art Department is proud to announce the student art work selected for the Wisconsin Scholastic Art competition. The high school was represented with 11 pieces that made it into the exhibition with an additional 9 Honorable Mentions, a total of 20 pieces of outstanding artwork.
The Awards presentation was at the Milwaukee Art Museum February 4, 2012. The exhibit was on display in the Windhover Hall in the Quadracci Pavilion for four weeks.
The Scholastic Art & Writing Awards have provided an avenue for young artists and writers, in grades 7-12, to receive recognition and rewards for their creative achievements since 1923. By acknowledging the visions and voices of emerging artists and writers, The Awards have helped nurture eight decades of promising talent by providing recognition, cash awards and college scholarships.
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6