WHITEFISH BAY, Wis. – Dominican High School is proud to announce that senior Amelia Foss
has been named a National Merit Finalist by the National Merit Scholarship Corporation. Amelia is the daughter of Edward and Carol Foss of Whitefish Bay, Wis. High school seniors are selected as National Merit Finalists based on their academic performance throughout high school, SAT scores
and participation and leadership in school and community activities. These academically talented students represent less than 1% of high school seniors nationwide and are eligible for the NationalMerit Scholarships that will be awarded in March.
Amelia is the co-valedictorian for Dominican High School’s Class of 2012, earning a perfect 4.0 grade point average. She is a member of the National Honor Society and is an accomplished pianist. Amelia is a member of the Milwaukee Ballet School, where she has performed in numerous productions including The Nutcracker, Cinderella, Romeo and Juliet and Sleeping Beauty. She will be attending Princeton University in the fall where she plans to study Biological Sciences.
Dominican High School is a leader in secondary education, providing young men and women with a
quality, Catholic college-preparatory education in a supportive, nurturing environment. Founded over 50 years ago by the Sinsinawa Dominicans and based in Whitefish Bay, Wis., Dominican’s diverse population draws students from more than 50 grade schools and four counties across
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Free Workshop Provides Tips On How to Save a Soaked Cellphone
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Wisconsin Luxury Home Market(ing) Trends
- Charter Manufacturing Purchases Mequon Office Building
- Mequon Resident is all Smiles at Froedtert Hospital
- Volunteer Center community volunteering
- Psychic & Healing Fair