From Dasher to Billiken: DSHA's Brianna LaBarbera Signs National Letter of Intent to play at Saint Louis University
Brianna LaBarbera, a senior at Divine Savior Holy Angels High School (DSHA), signed a National Letter of Intent to play Division I soccer at Saint Louis University at a ceremony held at DSHA on Thursday, February 2, 2012 at 3 p.m.
In 2011, LaBarbera was named Second Team All Conference in the Greater Metro Conference. She clinched a state championship in 2009 during her varsity debut on DSHA’s soccer squad as a freshman. LaBarbera has also played club soccer for FC Milwaukee, a premier soccer development program for highly-talented and dedicated youth soccer players. As one of the newest members of the Saint Louis University women’s soccer team, LaBarbera is excited to join the roster with her fellow teammates. The Saint Louis University Billikens compete as members of the Atlantic 10 conference, one of the nation’s premier athletic conferences.
Divine Savior Holy Angels High School is a Catholic college preparatory high school that excels at preparing young women intellectually, spiritually and personally. Sponsored by the Sisters of the Divine Savior, DSHA continues to build on 119 years of tradition in academic excellence and commitment to single gender education and attracts over 650 students annually from all over Southeastern Wisconsin. To learn more about DSHA, log on to www.dsha.info.
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Free Workshop Provides Tips On How to Save a Soaked Cellphone
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Wisconsin Luxury Home Market(ing) Trends
- Charter Manufacturing Purchases Mequon Office Building
- Mequon Resident is all Smiles at Froedtert Hospital
- Volunteer Center community volunteering
- Psychic & Healing Fair