Whitefish Bay, WI – Balistreri Owned and Operated Sendik's Food Markets (the Red Bag Sendik's) confirmed today that they will bring their upscale shopping experience to the residents of West Bend and surrounding communities. The location of the approximately 50,000 square foot store will be 230 North 18th Avenue, West Bend, in the former Sears Grand building. The building will be completely renovated with space for additional tenants. The projected opening is mid October.
The West Bend Sendik's will boost employment in the area. Patrick Balistreri, who owns Sendik's, along with brothers Nick and Ted, and sister, Margaret Harris, says 160 employees will staff the new store. The majority of the new associates will be from the West Bend area. Overall, Sendik's employs 1,500.
"Our reputation is built on high-quality products and selection along with impeccable service from our associates. We recruit, train, and promote only the best employees to enhance the entire grocery shopping experience," said Patrick Balistreri.
This will be the 10th Sendik's location for the family-owned and operated Balistreri Sendik's. Known as the "Red Bag" Sendik's for the distinctive reusable red bag it offers, other locations are Whitefish Bay, Wauwatosa, Mequon, Grafton, Elm Grove, Franklin, Greenfield, Germantown, and New Berlin.
Patrick Balistreri concluded, "West Bend is an awesome community and we couldn't be more pleased to be able to provide our quality food offerings and unparalleled service."
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Free Workshop Provides Tips On How to Save a Soaked Cellphone
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Wisconsin Luxury Home Market(ing) Trends
- Charter Manufacturing Purchases Mequon Office Building
- Mequon Resident is all Smiles at Froedtert Hospital
- Volunteer Center community volunteering
- Psychic & Healing Fair