The Mequon-Thiensville Newcomers Club is holding an information Coffee for residents new to southern Ozaukee County or those entering a new stage of life, e.g., "empty-nest" or retirement. Newcomers Club is a great way to meet people in the area with activities that include luncheons and outings, bridge groups, book groups, Mah Jongg, the French Connection (French conversation group), Home & Garden, ladies night out, matinee madness, and couples activities. The Mequon-Thiensville Newcomers Club has been in existence for over 50 years. Women who live in Mequon, Thiensville, Cedarburg, Grafton and Port Washington are members of the club.
The next Welcoming Coffee: Tuesday, May 17, 2011 from 10-11:30 a.m. @ Fiddleheads in Mequon--Hearth Room, 10530 N. Port Washington Rd, Mequon, WI 53092.
For More Information, Contact: Mary Lou Harris--262-377-7706 or email email@example.com
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Free Workshop Provides Tips On How to Save a Soaked Cellphone
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Wisconsin Luxury Home Market(ing) Trends
- Charter Manufacturing Purchases Mequon Office Building
- Mequon Resident is all Smiles at Froedtert Hospital
- Volunteer Center community volunteering
- Psychic & Healing Fair