Menomonee Falls Swim Club sent 24 swimmers to the state swim meets which were held at the RecPlex in Pleasant Prairie and at Schroeder Aquatic Center in Brown Deer. They are Morgan Fischer, Sam Siebenaller, McKenna Coulter, Megan Wagoner, Paige Driebel, Emma Jankowski, Elizabeth Gilchrist, Haley DeGrace, Rachel Siebenaller, Megan Hessler, Matt Ciolkosz, Nate Bomm, Sam Neale, Daniel Moldenhauer, Amanda Siehs, Dana Graunke, Abby Schabel, Haley Lucas, Nick Bietz, Ben Midlikowski, John Seiler, Hannah Mast, Sommer Semanek and Alle Ragland.
The 12 and under catagory results are: Sam Siebenaller finished in the top 25% in the 50 meter freestyle with a time of 30.59 and took off 3.92 seconds in the 100 meter backstroke. Morgan Fischer improved by 20.54 seconds in the 200 meter individual medley and took off 4.83 seconds in the 50 meter backstroke.
The results for the 13 and over swimmers are: Amanda Siehs took 4th place in the 50 meter freestyle with a time of 28.05 and 7th place in the 100 meter freestyle with a time of 1:01.33. Haley Lucas took 8th place in the 50 meter freestyle with a time of 28.60.
To learn more about the Menomonee Falls Swim Club, please visit their website at www.teamunify.com/wi/mfsc/
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- J&B Construction Company Suggests Best Siding for Wisconsin Weather
- ADVISE FOR SENIOR CITIZENS
- Annual Water Quality Report Available
- Glendale's Fourth of July Community Celebration
- Zentangle with a Wisconsin Theme
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Come visit us for Pioneer Kids Day "Down on the Farm"