Patrick C. Foy, Jr., MD, has been appointed assistant professor of medicine in hematology/oncology at The Medical College of Wisconsin and to the medical staff of Froedtert Hospital, a major teaching affiliate of the College.
Board certified in internal medicine, Dr. Foy specializes in treatment of bleeding and clotting disorders, and other benign hematologic conditions. He also has an interest in thoracic oncology with a focus on lung cancer.
He completed both an internal medicine residency and hematology/oncology fellowship at the University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, in 2007 and 2010, respectively. During his final two years of training, he was awarded a National Institutes of Health training grant for hemoglobin and cell membrane research.
Dr. Foy received his doctor of medicine in 2004 from Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine in Maywood, Ill., He received his bachelor of science from the University of Notre Dame in 2000.
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6