Woman arrested for providing alcohol, 33 arrested for underage drinking at Mequon party
A 57-year-old Mequon woman was arrested for providing alcohol to minors and 33 people were arrested for underage drinking at a "huge underage drinking party" Jan. 3.
According to the Mequon police report
A witness called TIP-411 to report a "huge underage drinking party in the 10300 block of North River Road at 8:30 p.m. Jan. 3. When police arrived, a boy answered the door and said he didn't have to let them in.
Police were issued a search warrant about 11 p.m. and entered the home then. The boy was then arrested.
The Mequon woman was arrested for providing alcohol to minors. Police arrested 33 people, ages 15 to 20, for underage drinking, and they arrested 21 for obstruction for hiding from police.
There were at least 25 other young people at the residence who had not been drinking and were not cited. The preliminary BACs of those drinking ranged from 0.05 to 0.20.
- Republican primary for Ozaukee County Treasurer sees two political newcomers facing off
- 2016-17 Mequon-Thiensville School District budget passes unanimously
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- Pitbull attack in Mequon leaves rare breed dog near death (3)
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 14, 2016
- Mequon girl going to Japan with Trinity Irish Dancers to give free show in earthquake-affected area
- Mequon residents will be Gathering at the Green July 15 and 16
- Cheel-a-bration bringing cheer to Thiensville July 16
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 7, 2016