Filing officially closed Wednesday and three candidates will vie for the two open seats on the Fox Point Village Board come spring.
Incumbents Douglas Frazer and Eric Fonstad are running for re-election against Fox Point resident Terry McGauran. The top two vote-getters will be elected.
The election is slated for April 2.
Trustees serve three-year terms and are not paid.
- Republican primary for Ozaukee County Treasurer sees two political newcomers facing off
- 2016-17 Mequon-Thiensville School District budget passes unanimously
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- Pitbull attack in Mequon leaves rare breed dog near death
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 14, 2016
- Mequon girl going to Japan with Trinity Irish Dancers to give free show in earthquake-affected area
- Mequon residents will be Gathering at the Green July 15 and 16
- Cheel-a-bration bringing cheer to Thiensville July 16
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 7, 2016