The Shorewood Village Board has three candidates running for two open seats. Longtime trustee Ellen Eckman will not seek re-election in the April election.
Below are the candidates for Village Board:
Patrick Linnane (i), (414) 331-9294;
Paul Zovic, (414) 962-7388;
and Tammy Bockhorst, (414) 967-1972.
Trustees serve three-year terms and are paid $1,000 annually.
Four candidates have thrown their hats into the ring for the Shorewood School Board:
Rob Reinhoffer, incumbent board president, (414) 963-9672;
Colin Plese (i), (414) 906-5359;
Paru Shah, (414) 988-9132;
and Gregg Davis, email@example.com.
Board members serve three year terms. The board president earns $1,200 per year and the members $1,000. Shah was recently appointed by the School Board to fill Michael Mishlove's vacated seat until the April election. The top two vote-getters in the race will win Reinhoffer and Plese's seats. The third overall vote-getter will serve the remainder of Mishlove's original term through spring 2014.
- Republican primary for Ozaukee County Treasurer sees two political newcomers facing off
- 2016-17 Mequon-Thiensville School District budget passes unanimously
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- Pitbull attack in Mequon leaves rare breed dog near death
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 14, 2016
- Mequon girl going to Japan with Trinity Irish Dancers to give free show in earthquake-affected area
- Mequon residents will be Gathering at the Green July 15 and 16
- Cheel-a-bration bringing cheer to Thiensville July 16
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 7, 2016