Shorewood School District Administrator Blane McCann plans to retire July 10. The School Board will consider McCann's request for retirement at its meeting at 7 p.m. Tuesday.
In a letter to the board, McCann, who has been administrator for 10 years, said that he plans to "remain active in the field of education and to continue to make a difference in the lives of children."
- 12-year-old Shorewood journalist gets her scoop at the Republican National Convention
- 92-year-old Shorewood building will be torn down to make way for North Shore Bank building
- Milwaukee's first surf shop rides into Shorewood
- Development is off the table in Wilson Drive discussions
- Bublr makes push for extra bike rental stations in Shorewood
- Three Lions Pub, Camp Bar allowed to have patio seating on the street
- Construction delayed on Shorewood ice cream shop
- Shorewood group encourages shoppers to bring their own bag
- Shorewood Criterium Classic set for June 23
- Shorewood trustees approve new police department