Incumbent Theresa Seem will seek a second term on the Glendale-River Hills School Board.
Seem, 48, is a contract attorney with Contract Counsel Solutions.
She lives with her family at 1800 W Woodbury Lane, Glendale.
She earned a bachelor of arts degree in rhetoric and communication studies at the University of Virginia and a J.D. degree at Marquette University.
There are two seats on the School Board that will be contested in the April 3 election. Members serve three-year terms and earn $540 annually.
- Republican primary for Ozaukee County Treasurer sees two political newcomers facing off
- 2016-17 Mequon-Thiensville School District budget passes unanimously
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- Pitbull attack in Mequon leaves rare breed dog near death
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 14, 2016
- Mequon girl going to Japan with Trinity Irish Dancers to give free show in earthquake-affected area
- Mequon residents will be Gathering at the Green July 15 and 16
- Cheel-a-bration bringing cheer to Thiensville July 16
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 7, 2016