The Mequon-Thiensville School District is crowdsourcing the creation of its new logo with a community-wide contest.
According to a district release, all community members, including past and current students, can enter designs. Contestants must live in or have attended the Mequon-Thiensville district, and are allowed to submit multiple entries.
The winning look will go on the district website, letterhead, and be used in future branding.
"The logo currently being used the by Mequon-Thiensville School District has become outdated and we seek an updated logo that builds on the fine tradition of the school district," Superintendent Demond Means said in the release. "We are very excited to see the submitted designs."
The district is accepting entries through Feb. 8 at www.mtlogocontest.com and will announce a winner in early March.
- Republican primary for Ozaukee County Treasurer sees two political newcomers facing off
- 2016-17 Mequon-Thiensville School District budget passes unanimously
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- Pitbull attack in Mequon leaves rare breed dog near death (3)
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 14, 2016
- Mequon girl going to Japan with Trinity Irish Dancers to give free show in earthquake-affected area
- Mequon residents will be Gathering at the Green July 15 and 16
- Cheel-a-bration bringing cheer to Thiensville July 16
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 7, 2016