The Wisconsin Department of Transportation will hold informational meetings Wednesday and Thursday on an upcoming Interstate 43 reconstruction along a 14-mile stretch from Silver Spring in Glendale to Highway 60 in Grafton, currently in planning stages and slated for construction in 2019.
The first meeting will take place between 5 and 8 p.m. Wednesday at Nicolet High School, 6701 N. Jean Nicolet Road, Glendale. The second meeting is from 4 to 7 p.m. at Christ Church in Mequon, at 13460 N. Port Washington Road.
More information on the project is available at http://www.dot.wisconsin.gov/projects/seregion/43/index.htm or through Project Manager Steve Hoff at (262) 548-6428 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Republican primary for Ozaukee County Treasurer sees two political newcomers facing off
- 2016-17 Mequon-Thiensville School District budget passes unanimously
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- Pitbull attack in Mequon leaves rare breed dog near death (3)
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 14, 2016
- Mequon girl going to Japan with Trinity Irish Dancers to give free show in earthquake-affected area
- Mequon residents will be Gathering at the Green July 15 and 16
- Cheel-a-bration bringing cheer to Thiensville July 16
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 7, 2016