Mequon — Paul Buzzell and Wendy Francour edged out Sid Terry Tuesday to win two places on the Mequon-Thiensville School Board.
Buzzell and Francour received 41 and 34 percent of the vote, respectively, while Terry received 24 percent.
The vote total remains unofficial until certified by the board of canvassers:
Paul Buzzell 2,789
Wendy Francour 2,351
Sid Terry 1,645
- Republican primary for Ozaukee County Treasurer sees two political newcomers facing off
- 2016-17 Mequon-Thiensville School District budget passes unanimously
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- Pitbull attack in Mequon leaves rare breed dog near death
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 14, 2016
- Mequon girl going to Japan with Trinity Irish Dancers to give free show in earthquake-affected area
- Mequon residents will be Gathering at the Green July 15 and 16
- Cheel-a-bration bringing cheer to Thiensville July 16
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 7, 2016