You won't have to look toward any other day for trick-or-treat hours - Halloween is on Halloween this year throughout the North Shore. Official trick-or-treat hours on Saturday will be as follows:
• Bayside: 2:30 to 5:30 p.m.
• Brown Deer: 1 to 4 p.m.
• Fox Point: 1 to 4 p.m.
• Glendale: 1 to 4 p.m.
• River Hills: 1 to 4 p.m.
• Shorewood: 2 to 4 p.m.
• Whitefish Bay: 4 to 6 p.m.
In Mequon and Thiensville, trick or treat took place on Sunday.
- Former legislator competing against political organizer for his old Assembly seat
- Glendale officials seek names for venues in Richard E. Maslowski Community Park
- Nicolet High School hires David Coyle as associate principal
- North Shore Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Debbie Roesner appointed to Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- North Shore Police Reports July 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- North Shore farmers markets evolve with new offerings
- Jewish nonprofit leader passes torch after 13 years