Port Washington - A 20-year-old former Mequon man was sentenced Friday to 20 years in prison for sexually assaulting a 9-year-old girl and infecting her with sexually transmitted diseases.
Saterus S. Glass, who now lives in Milwaukee, was sentenced to another 10 years for his part in two Mequon burglaries.
A jury convicted Glass in December of sexually assaulting the girl.
Ozaukee County Circuit Judge Tom R. Wolfgram also sentenced Glass to 15 years of extended supervision, meaning he could spend up to that amount of additional time in prison if he violates prison rules or commits any new crimes. Wolfgram also ordered Glass to serve 10 years of probation once he is released from prison.
He could have been sentenced up to 40 years in prison and 20 years of extended supervision.
- Republican primary for Ozaukee County Treasurer sees two political newcomers facing off
- 2016-17 Mequon-Thiensville School District budget passes unanimously
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- Pitbull attack in Mequon leaves rare breed dog near death
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 14, 2016
- Mequon girl going to Japan with Trinity Irish Dancers to give free show in earthquake-affected area
- Mequon residents will be Gathering at the Green July 15 and 16
- Cheel-a-bration bringing cheer to Thiensville July 16
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 7, 2016