Search to see how much 4,000 municipal employees in the Milwaukee suburbs earned in salary and overtime in 2006. Search by community, employee name or department.
Editor's note: Why we post salary information online
Note: This database was compiled by the Community Newspapers staff, which made requests for salary information under Wisconsin's Open Records Law. The salaries listed include the base annual pay for an employee, plus paid overtime and/or compensatory pay in 2006. In the village of Elm Grove, some public works employees are paid additionally for their work as on-call firefighters. For those workers, their firefighter pay is included in the overtime/comp category.
Source: Local municipalities
- Republican primary for Ozaukee County Treasurer sees two political newcomers facing off
- 2016-17 Mequon-Thiensville School District budget passes unanimously
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- Pitbull attack in Mequon leaves rare breed dog near death (3)
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 14, 2016
- Mequon girl going to Japan with Trinity Irish Dancers to give free show in earthquake-affected area
- Mequon residents will be Gathering at the Green July 15 and 16
- Cheel-a-bration bringing cheer to Thiensville July 16
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 7, 2016