A 52-year-old Mequon man was arrested for providing a place for underage drinking and eight teenagers were arrested for underage drinking in the 10400 block of North Riverlake Drive at 11:46 p.m. Jan. 18.
According to the Mequon police report:
Police were following two speeding cars, and one drove away and the other pulled into the driveway in the 10400 block of North Riverlake Drive. A male ran from that car into the home and slammed the door.
After police knocked on the door, the Mequon man came outside and was "evasive" about any drinking and would not allow police to enter. A warrant was issued and police entered the home and found numerous bottles of alcohol scattered about along with a water bong, a scale with residue, rolling papers and cigarillos with the contents scooped out. An investigation is ongoing along with possible additional charges.
- Republican primary for Ozaukee County Treasurer sees two political newcomers facing off
- 2016-17 Mequon-Thiensville School District budget passes unanimously
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- Pitbull attack in Mequon leaves rare breed dog near death
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 14, 2016
- Mequon girl going to Japan with Trinity Irish Dancers to give free show in earthquake-affected area
- Mequon residents will be Gathering at the Green July 15 and 16
- Cheel-a-bration bringing cheer to Thiensville July 16
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 7, 2016