A man claiming to be a "professional hiker" tried to turn the tables on a Fox Point police officer by threatening to send the officer to prison while the officer was arresting him.
According to the Fox Point poice report:
The man, age and residence not released, was arrested on disorderly conduct charges after he was seen urinating near bushes at Lake Drive and Dean Road at 7:27 a.m. March 27.
The man told police he was a "professional hiker" hiking Highway 32.
He also said he was a federal judge and intended to send the officer to prison for breaking a "felony law."
- Republican primary for Ozaukee County Treasurer sees two political newcomers facing off
- 2016-17 Mequon-Thiensville School District budget passes unanimously
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- Pitbull attack in Mequon leaves rare breed dog near death
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 14, 2016
- Mequon girl going to Japan with Trinity Irish Dancers to give free show in earthquake-affected area
- Mequon residents will be Gathering at the Green July 15 and 16
- Cheel-a-bration bringing cheer to Thiensville July 16
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 7, 2016