A 14-year-old Whitefish Bay girl was informed of the correct use of 911 after she called police and then hung up in the 100 block of East Fairmount Avenue at 3:30 p.m. Sunday.
Police went to the home and the girl admitted calling 911 hoping they would take her side in her argument with her mother.
Police then informed her of the importance of following house rules.
- Republican primary for Ozaukee County Treasurer sees two political newcomers facing off
- 2016-17 Mequon-Thiensville School District budget passes unanimously
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- Pitbull attack in Mequon leaves rare breed dog near death
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 14, 2016
- Mequon girl going to Japan with Trinity Irish Dancers to give free show in earthquake-affected area
- Mequon residents will be Gathering at the Green July 15 and 16
- Cheel-a-bration bringing cheer to Thiensville July 16
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 7, 2016