The city wants repairs done to the railroad crossing on Mequon Road east of Interstate 43.
The Common Council last night approved a resolution requesting the Office of the Commissioner of Railroads investigate the crossing and order repairs as necessary. The tracks are owned by the Union Pacific Railroad Co.
Alderwoman Pam Adams represents the district where the tracks are located. Residents have been complaining for some time about the condition of the crossing, she said.
- Republican primary for Ozaukee County Treasurer sees two political newcomers facing off
- 2016-17 Mequon-Thiensville School District budget passes unanimously
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- Pitbull attack in Mequon leaves rare breed dog near death
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 14, 2016
- Mequon girl going to Japan with Trinity Irish Dancers to give free show in earthquake-affected area
- Mequon residents will be Gathering at the Green July 15 and 16
- Cheel-a-bration bringing cheer to Thiensville July 16
- Mequon-Thiensville Police Reports, July 7, 2016