Brown Deer - The two lanes closed earlier this afternoon on Brown Deer Road between the 5200 and 5600 blocks have been reopened.
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation provided a temporary fix by grinding down raised areas of asphalt which had buckled due to the heat.
Crews will repave the damaged areas on Monday, July 9.
- Former legislator competing against political organizer for his old Assembly seat
- Glendale officials seek names for venues in Richard E. Maslowski Community Park
- Nicolet High School hires David Coyle as associate principal
- North Shore Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Debbie Roesner appointed to Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- North Shore Police Reports July 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- North Shore farmers markets evolve with new offerings
- Jewish nonprofit leader passes torch after 13 years