State Rep. Sandy Pasch, D-Whitefish Bay, will be addressing her bid to unseat Alberta Darling in the 8th state senate district from 7 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at Unitarian Church North, 13800 N. Port Washington Road, Mequon.
Pasch will be discussing "Nurturing Democracy: The 8th District Recall Election." Unitarian Church's Social Justice Committee is initiating the event.
- Former legislator competing against political organizer for his old Assembly seat
- Glendale officials seek names for venues in Richard E. Maslowski Community Park
- Nicolet High School hires David Coyle as associate principal
- North Shore Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Debbie Roesner appointed to Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- North Shore Police Reports July 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- North Shore farmers markets evolve with new offerings
- Jewish nonprofit leader passes torch after 13 years