Mequon's annual Trick-or-Treat will be held on October 31, 2010, from 4:00PM until 7:00PM.
Before you go out looking for treats, please remember these safety reminders:
- Younger children should be accompanied by a parent, guardian, or responsible adult.
- Wear reflective clothing and carry a flashlight after dark.
- Use sidewalks whenever available; otherwise, walk on the shoulder of the road and be aware of approaching vehicles.
- Inspect all treats before consumption. If the wrapper has been tampered with, do not eat it.
- Report any suspicious or dangerous behavior to the Mequon Police Department immediately.
Have a safe and fun Trick-or-Treat event!